• Your personally identifying information that you provide TCM with, for registering yourself as Distributors for availing various services are no more than what would be required by TCM for administrative and management purposes for providing you with efficient and effective services and experience.
• TCM respects every individual’s right to privacy and hence it is fully committed to protect your privacy. TCM agrees to take every reasonable measures and due care of keeping such information of yours in strict confidentiality and to use them only for the purposes and in furtherance thereof for which the same has been disclosed by you and for legitimate business purposes. TCM shall not release such information to any outside organizations, except to organization /(s) which is a sponsor of the event / service for which such information has been collected. TCM shall be entitled to release the requisite personal information for the provision of services to its third party email service provider for the purposes of sending emails confirming registration, purchases, payments etc. However, TCM reserves the right to disclose such information if and when required by any court order or a subpoena or in response to law enforcement and regulatory agency’s request.
PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE
1. The right to use TCM website is personal to you and is not transferable to any other person or entity. Each registration is for a single user only as per the terms and conditions of online registration. We do not permit you to share your TCM user ID and password with any other person or with multiple users on a network. Furthermore, you shall use TCM website, member panel, TCM News and all its services and materials therein strictly for non-commercial purposes only and not indulge in any business activities, other than TCM
USER MATERIAL AND CONDUCT
1. You may send in your comments or any other general feedback and submit suggestions, ideas, proposals, questions or other information, wherever required or permitted, apart from your personal information you provide to us during the online registration process. Your information is defined to include any information you provide to us in the registration process, in the feedback area or through any e-mail feature. Solely to enable TCM to use the information you supply us with, so that we are not violating any rights you might have in your information, you hereby agree to grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) you have in your information, in any media now or known in the future, with respect to your information. TCM will only use your information in accordance with this ‘user agreement’.
3. We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
• Full name including the first, middle and last/ family name
• Gender and date of birth
• Contact details such as land line, mobile number & email address
• Contact details such as postal address with PIN
• Bank Account details to transfer sales commissions
• PAN (Permanent Account Number)
• Aadhaar Card
• Nominee and the relationship with the nominee
• Financial information (like account or credit card numbers)
• Other information as per our registration process
You are solely responsible for 'Your Information' and 'Your Information'
• Shall not be false, inaccurate, misleading or fraudulent.
• Shall not infringe any third party's intellectual property, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy. It shall not be defamatory, libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing.
• Shall not be indecent, obscene or contain pornography or contain an "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986; seditious, offensive, abusive, liable to incite racial or religious hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law;
• Or shall not be or include material that is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data) or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
5.You shall abide by all the notices and all the terms and conditions (updated from time to time) contained and mentioned herein this agreement, in good faith and with due diligence and care.
6. You shall not use TCM website, services and/or materials therein for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. You shall not use TCM website, services and /or materials therein in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden and/or impair TCM website or any services therein or the network(s) connected to TCM website and interfere with other User’s use and enjoyment of this TCM website and/or services therein
7. Certain elements of TCM website may contain material submitted by other Users. TCM accepts no responsibility for the content, accuracy, conformity to applicable laws of such material. Part of TCM website contains advertising/other material submitted to TCM by third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on this website complies with applicable laws is exclusively on the advertisers and TCM will not be responsible for any claim, error, omission or inaccuracy in advertising material. TCM reserves the right to omit, suspend or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion. Acceptance of advertisements on TCM website, if any, will be subject to TCM terms and conditions which are available on request.
TRADE CONNECT MART209, Kalpataru Plaza,
Off Chincholi Bunder Road,
Malad West, Mumbai-400064